7/29/2013 0 Comments
BECOME A FRIENDLIER PERSON
1. Don't criticize, condemn or complain.
2. Give honest, sincere appreciation.
3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
4. Become genuinely interested in other people.
6. Remember that a person's name is to that person the most important sound in any language.
7. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
8. Talk in terms of the other person's interest.
9. Make the other person feel important - and do so sincerely.
10. The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
WIN PEOPLE TO YOUR WAY OF THINKING
11. Show respect for the other person's opinions. Never say, "You're wrong."
12. If you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically.
13. Begin in a friendly way.
14. Get the other person saying, "Yes, yes" immediately.
15. Let the other person do a great deal of the talking.
16. Let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers.
17. Try honestly to see things from the other person's point of view.
18. Be sympathetic with the other person's ideas and desires.
19. Appeal to the nobler motives.
20. Dramatize your ideas.
BE A LEADER
21. Throw down a challenge.
22. Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
23. Call attention to people's mistakes indirectly.
24. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
25. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
26. Let the other person save face.
27. Praise the slightest and every improvement. Be "lavish in your praise."
28. Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
29. Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to correct.
30. Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.
JT's Daily Weblog
Daily Blog On Content Creations, Producing Web Videos And Products.
All BUZZNET Connect Social. Build Local. Think Global. Dream.Create.Action. Get Inspired Create GOPROTRAVEL JT DAILY My Favorite Website Quotes Random JT Tweets Social Media Talk TweetableBites.com Viral Video
About Johnie Tidwell
I'm a new media producer + online filmmaker producing marketing & documentary content for businesses. I consult and train entrepreneurs, creatives, small businesses and freelancers to use video to brand and market themselves.
I also curate animation at indieanimator.com and worked in the broadcast, corporate video, film & television industry for over 30+ years.
"Johnie is so much fun to work with! He is really knowledgeable and very creative. He is great at listening to your needs and wants and executing them. I highly recommend anyone that is looking for great video production services to hire Johnie. I have and will continue to outsource my video marketing services on behalf of my clients to him."
- D. Marie
- D. Marie
"Johnie came to our store to do the video for Bead Jungle and he was the best. He was so calming and self assured with a wealth of knowledge regarding the shoot. I can't tell you how professional he was and keep everything moving smoothly. He knew the right questions to ask and the best way to present our product. He is the best and I will continue to use his services for our video needs. Thanks Johnie."
- S. Murphy
- S. Murphy
"Johnie Lewis Tidwell was hired to shoot video for me for a music event. When I had seen the hard work, amazing quality, and just a superb professional person he is, I knew right away this is a person anyone can hire and feel comfortable knowing they are going to get what they want. This is one person that I would use over and over, and that I would recommend to anyone at any time. Thank you."
- C. Rivero
- C. Rivero
johnietidwell.com 2018 ph: 818.209.3281 email: firstname.lastname@example.org